AH Cladding Ltd
Specialist Cladding Suppliers Ireland and Uk. Rainscreen cladding boards external Facades Marley Swiss Pearl Steni Formica Fundermax Decorative Cladding Weatherboard Fibre Cement HPL Clading Materials Cladding Dublin Cladding Cork cladding northern Ireland Cladding services England
|Company||AH Cladding Ltd|
BT45 6PZ (MAP)
|Telephone||+44 028 7930 1548|
|Fax||+44 077154 15581|
|AH Cladding are suppliers of innovative cladding products and solutions, offering unlimited choice of designs and finishes to meet our customers' needs.|
We share your passion on design and quality and to make sure your next project is different, we hope to inspire and transform your ideas and vision into reality.
Value Chain Project managing each job by working closely with all key people, from manufacturers to installers, we achieve clients' objectives within cost and time scales.
- Specification: Assisting with NBS specifications, pre-tender budgets, literature and samples.
- Estimating Service: Supply only prices given from planned drawings or Bill of Quantities.
- Optimisation: We calculate from plans the amount of panels required for each job. Through efficiency analysis, we can identify the potential waste and if required, give advice on the layout of panels to increase maximum panel yield.
- Site Calls: Supervision of work in progress, on-site measuring and guidance on installation.
- Packing: Pallets come shrink wrapped and can be packed per area on request to facilitate ease of use on site.
From neutral colours, to dynamic patterns and textured finishes, we offer the latest innovative products and designs from across Europe to create exactly the look you want to transform your ideas into reality.
The panels can have a variety of applications such as: Exterior and Interior Overcladding, Soffits, Fascia, Infill panels, Partitions and Balconies. The range of sizes and thicknesses available will accommodate various applications, budgets and design possibilities.
Cutting Panels (JIT)
AH Claddings management of panels are seen as a crucial part of the added service we provide, we use JIT (just in time) principle. Panels can be ordered and held in stock; this means delivery is 1-2 weeks, from when a cutting list is submitted.
Advantages of this Service
- Less cutting on site is required;
- Improving schedule of works, through flexibility in cutting time scale for finished projects;
- Limiting exposure to dust on site, therefore, reducing impact on the environment and health & Safety;
- Waste management, preventative methods used to reduce waste onsite, as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility
Using state of the art computerised beam saws and C.N.Cs, the panels can be cut to a variety of shapes and sizes to your specific requirements.
HPL Panels can be tongue and grooved, which eliminates open joints.
Holes can be drilled at back of panels to facilitate secret mechanical fixed systems.
|Products and Services|
|Cladding Systems Design|
|England - East Midlands|
|England - Eastern|
|England - London|
|England - North East|
|England - North West|
|England - South East|
|England - South West|
|England - West Midlands|
|England - Yorkshire The Humber|
Flagship Media Group Ltd
Unit C3, 6 Westbank Drive, Belfast,
BT3 9LA, Northern Ireland
Tel (+44) 28 9031 9008
Contact : Click here
keycons003 / keycons003xLIS / keycons003x21 20/05/2013 14:27:14 / A8 / B2 / 0.046875, 184.108.40.206 / BOT1
Cladding Products Ireland, Rainscreen cladding, Over cladding,Fibre Cement, High Pressure laminates, Steni, Swiss Pearl, infill panels, Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Derry, Dublin, Cork, wood grain, HPL, Cedral, Weatherboard, Decorati
Cladding Products Ireland, Rainscreen cladding, Over cladding,Fibre Cement, High Pressure laminates, Steni, swiss pearl, infill panels, Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Derry, Dublin, Cork, wood grain, HPL, Cedral, Weatherboard, Decorati
Get the FREE Build App for iPhone / iPad